- Question : is IJER online and print journal?
Ans : Yes, ISSN(online) : 2319-6890, ISSN(print) 2319-6890
- Question : Is IJER open access?
Ans. : Yes. No fee is charged for reading and downloading from IJER website
- Question : What is the website of IJER?
Ans. : http://www.ijer.in
- Question : What is the email id of IJER?
- Do IJER provides certificate and soft copy of journals to all authors
Ans. : Yes. e-certificate and soft copy are issued to each author without any fee.
- Who can join IJER as editorial board member?
Ans. : Researcher having Ph.D. and experience in research may join as editorial board member for IJER.
- Is IJER charge extra fee for receiving hard copy of certificate through post?
Ans. : No. All fee. Soft copy of journal will be forwarded at email. Hard copy will be provided on demand only.
- Question : How many pages are allowed in a research paper
Ans. : Max 5 pages are allowed in a paper
- Question: What are the page settings for IJER?
Ans. : Setting are :
1. Paper Title : Times New Roman,16 point, Bold, double spaced
2. Author affiliation: 12 point, Bold, Times new roman
3. Headings: Times New Roman, 12 point, Bold,1.15 line space
4. Subheading: Times New Roman, 10 point,Bold,1.15 line space
5. Text: Times New Roman, 10 point,1.15 line space
- References with URL for cross reference
- Page setup: Full research paper (only 5 pages) must be in 2 columns only with margin Top-Down 0.7 and Left-Right 0.5
- Question : How many pages are allowed in a paper?
Ans. : Max 5 pages are allowed in a paper.
- Question: is IJER having own template?
Ans. : yes. CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
- Question: is it mandatory to submit copy right from with research paper?
Ans. : yes. CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
- What is copyright?
Ans. : Copyright is a form of legal protection for original works of authorship. Copyright covers both published and unpublished works. Refer Link : http://www.copyright.gov
- Question: What is the percentage of accepted paper?
Ans. : appx 60%
- Question: What are the fields in which papers may be submitted?
Ans. : IJER is multidisciplinary journal and it publishes research paper in all field of Engineering, Science and Management subjects.
- Question: is IJER following Ethics and Malpractice Statement?
Ans. : yes, CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
- Question: What is the publication fee for IJER?
Ans. : The publication Fee for Indian Author is INR 1600.00 and Non-Indian is USD 50.00. After acceptance, the authors are asked to pay the fee.
- Question : What will be the extra fee, if pages are more than 5?
Ans. : Extra fee INR 500.00 for Indian Author and USD 10.00 have to pay against per extra pages.
- Question : How many authors are allowed in a paper?
Ans. : Maximum 4.
- Question : Is the fee charged extra for more than 4 authors?
Ans. : Yes, For extra author the fee for Indian author INR 500 and for Non Indian USD 10.00 per extra author.
- Question: Is any fee discount available, if more than 10 papers submitted by the group of authors?
Ans. : Yes. 25% fee relaxation for each author.
- Question: Is IJER help to event organizer
Ans. : Yes. IJER shares logo of event through the sponsoring schemes.
- Question: Is IJER work as event partner for conference and seminars.
Ans. : Yes. IJER works as event partner for conference and seminar at national and international level.
- Question: Is any fee discount available for student?
Ans. : No. On the demand of authors the fee is reduced to lowest amount. No further discount or waive is possible to students
- Question : How do I submit my article?
Ans. : Please submit your article online. Electronic submission substantially reduces the editorial processing and reviewing times and shortens overall publication times. Please click “Submit Paper Online Here” on the journal’s page.
- Question : How can I access my article online?
Ans. : Since IJER is open access journal, so published articles are always available for reading and downloading without subscription fee.
- What is the last date of paper submission?
Ans. : 20th of each month.
- Question: What is the date of publication?
Ans. : 1st of each month
- Question : How many days will take to publish a paper in IJER?
Ans. : Normally it takes 10-50 days to review a research paper but it depend on the time taken by the reviewer.
- Question : can authors submit their papers in many journal at a time?
Ans. : No. Authors are not allowed to submit their papers in more journals at a time. Its illegally. Authors are free to submit their paper in other journal after getting withdraw approval from IJER.
- Question : How paper may withdraw from IJER?
Ans. : Authors are free to withdraw their paper during processing. Author have to write an email to email@example.com for withdraw.IJER will allow withdrawing without asking any question.
- Question : is IJER is SCI indexed Journal?
Ans. : No, It is submitted for SCI indexing.
- Question : is IJER is SCOPUS?
Ans. : No, IJER is in under evaluation in SCOPUS.
- Question : What is the Index Copernicus Value for IJER?
Ans. : 5.63
- Question : What is impact factor?
Ans. : The impact factor is useful in clarifying the significance of absolute (or total) citation frequencies. e.g. A= total cites in 1992, B= 1992 cites to articles published in 1990-91 (this is a subset of A) & C= number of articles published in 1990-91, D= B/C = ? is impact factor for the year 1992.
- Question : Who issue the impact factor?
Ans. : There are many societies in India and in world who evaluate the journals and issue the impact factor like Global Impact Factor, Universal Impact Factor, Infobase Index(IBI) Factor & Thomson Reuter etc..
- Question : Which society is the best to issue impact factor in the world?
Ans. : Thomson Reuters .
- Question : What are the impact factors for IJER?
Ans. : Global Impact Factor(GIF) : 0.421, Universal Impact Factor(UIF) : 1.0142, Scientific Journal Impact Factor(SJIF) : 3.851, Impact Factor(Research Bib) : 5.49(2012), Index Copernicus Value (ICV) : 5.49 points, Infobase Index Factor (IBI) : 33.00
- Question: Is IJER is member of Cross Reference?
Ans. : Yes, IJER is a member of cross Reference. A free Digital Object Identification(DOI) will be issued to each published article without extra fee. IJER will beer this cost.
- Question: Is IJER having impact factor?
Ans. : Yes, impact factors are issued by many societies after evaluating quality of journal. Details are displayed on home page.
- Question: Do IJER publish conference proceeding.
Ans . : IJER publishes conference proceeding with three modes i) free mode, ii) sponsor mode and iii) non sponsor mode
- Question: Is IJER online or print journal?
Ans. : IJER is online journal and for print version, it is under process.
- Question: Do IJER accept online payment
Ans. : Yes. CLICK HERE FOR DETAIL
- Question: Do IJER sponsor the conference and seminar etc.
Ans. : Yes, CLICK HERE FOR DETAIL
- Question: Do IJER provide printing facilities for the conference and seminar etc.
Ans. : Yes.
- Question: How authors may approach to editor?
- Question: Does the journal allow the author(s) to hold the copy right without restrictions?
- Question: Will the journal allow the author(s) to retail publishing right without restrictions?
- Question: What is the review process for IJER
Ans. : IJER follows double blind review process. Please refer the below image
- Question : What digital archiving policy does the journal use?
Ans. : Self Archiving
- Do IJER follow to peer review process?
And. : Yes, International Journal of Engineering Research is strictly following peer review process because peer review is the essential part for maintaining substantial standard in publishing and brings out the best possible scientific novel information from the potential authors and researchers globally. Our publisher are publishing two peer-reviewed journals i.e. ijer.in and ijset.com and renowned Editorial Board members, and highly qualified, expert reviewers to meet the objectives of the Peer-Review Process. Our peer-review policies are highly appreciated, accepted and adaptable to the criteria that have been prescribed by the international agencies other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate.
- Question : Where the published articles are indexed?
Ans. : IJER is indexed in many indexing societies and website like Indian Citation Index, Indian journals, jGate, Ischolar, academia, EndNote,researchbib, bibsonomy, Google Scholar, EditLib, citeseer, google and many more
- What are the Disclaimers
And. : Disclaimer are :
The IJER is protected under international copyrights. The IJER provide full data free of cost to all users. Important notice for copy right are –
1.No data from this website can be copied or used anywhere without pre-permission.
2.Neither IJER nor a member involves in copy and reuse of data from any other website.
3.All material in IJER undergoes peer review to ensure fair, objectivity, independency and educational need.
4.Neither the editor of IJER nor a member of this journal involved in the preparation of material contained in the other journal or website.
5.IJER may use the link of other journal or other website to operate by other parties.
6.The links will be provided purely for educational purpose.
7.IJER disclaims all liability with regard to your access of such linked web sites.